This city’s colder than it used to be. Sometimes I wonder can anyone else see, my hearts not broken but it seems to be ignoring me.
- me: "Mom. I am getting so popular on the internet."
- Mom: "O really?"
- me: "No. No one cares about my dumb blog."
- Mom: "I didn't even know you had a blog..."
- me: "OMG MOM YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME."
- Mom: "....So this Toddlers in Tiaras episode is exciting. I'm on the edge of my seat."
I don’t even like spicy food.
My lips are burning omg kill me.
Why? WHY? WHY WAS I SO NAIVE??
I hate when I get out the shower and I’m all clean but then I have to go all the way up into my room where its approximately as hot as Satan’s rectum and by the time I get dressed, I’m covered in sweat and it’s like, why did I even shower?
It just takes a second of your time.
Please everyone. This issue is close to my heart. Butts runs in my family.
Take me in, and throw out my heart and get a new one. Next thing, we’re touching. You look at me, it’s like you hit me with lightning.